Spaghetti A La Paella Recipe
The ultimate Spanish dish gets an Italian twist. This recipe should be on your must-try list.
- 750 g tahong
- 750 g clams (halaan)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 300 g chicken, thigh, cut up
- 1/3 cup chorizo de bilbao, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (900g)
- 250 g prawns
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2/3 cup green peas, cooked/frozen
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 1/4 cup cheese (optional), grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Boil tahong and halaan in water until shells open. Drain and reserve 3/4 cup broth. Discard half shells. Set aside.
2. Sauté chicken and chorizo in olive oil. Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Add broth, DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, prawns, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 8 minutes. Add green peas, tahong, halaan and bell pepper. Allow to simmer. Pour over and mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.