Salted Egg Carbonara Recipe
Try our take on a Pinoy carbonara!
Categories Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time5 min.
Cooking Time17 mins.
Number of Servings 8
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 6 pc salted egg, separate yolk from white, reserve white for topping
- 2 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 1 pc lime, cut into wedges
- 1 cup tinapang bangus, flakes, cooked and flaked
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Heat butter then add the salted egg yolks. Mash the yolks well.
2. Add the DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce.
3. Toss in cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti, cooked tinapa flakes. Add lime juice. Sprinkle green onions on top.
Lusog NotesThis pasta dish is a source of protein that is important for growth and development and in the regulation of enzymes and hormones. Protein also helps build and repair body tissues.
Chef's TipFor an added kick of lime, add grated lime zest into the tossed pasta just before serving.
Del Monte Carbonara Sauce 200g
You also might be interested in
Sinugba na Liempo with Ensaladang Pinya Recipe
What pairs best with a juicy grilled liempo? It's the taste of pineapples.
Pineapple Coconut Sherbet Recipe
Cool down with this refreshing dessert!