Salted Egg Carbonara Recipe
Try our take on a Pinoy carbonara!
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 6 pc salted egg, separate yolk from white, reserve white for topping
- 2 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 1 pc lime, cut into wedges
- 1 cup tinapang bangus, flakes, cooked and flaked
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Heat butter then add the salted egg yolks. Mash the yolks well.
2. Add the DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce.
3. Toss in cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti, cooked tinapa flakes. Add lime juice. Sprinkle green onions on top.