Roller Pizza Recipe
For a healthier snack, roll these tasty tortillas.
Categories Appetizer, Seafood, Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time5 min.
Cooking Time15 mins.
Number of Servings 6
- 1 1/2 cup kangkong
- 4 pc flour tortilla (6")
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cheese spread
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- 2/3 cup cheese, melting, coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup tuna chunks in oil, drained
Cooking Tools Needed
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Blanch kangkong for 1 minute. Drain then plunge in ice cold water. Drain and set aside.
2. Spread each tortilla evenly with cheese spread. Cover with layer of DEL MONTE Sweet Style Pizza Sauce, sprinkle with cheese.
3. Place 1/4 of the kangkong and 1/4 of the tuna chunks over the dressed tortillas. Repeat the process for the remaining tortillas. Roll and secure with a toothpick. Toast in a pan or oven toaster until the filling is heated through. Slice diagonally.
Lusog NotesThis tasty Roller Pizza dish is high in vitamin A which helps resist infections and helps maintain healthy skin. It is also a source of Calcium that helps in bone growth and development.
Chef's TipSqueeze out as much excess water from the kangkong before using as filling. The excess moisture will water down the taste and will also make the rolls soggy.
You also might be interested in
Longganisa at Kesong Puti Pasta Recipe
Add a local flavor to your pasta with this delightful recipe.