Quick N Easy Red Chicken Curry Recipe
Experience flavors around the world with this Red Curry recipe
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Red Curry Mix (35g)
- 1 can coconut milk (400ml)
- 500 g chicken, thigh fillet, sliced into chunks
- 1 1/2 cup sitaw/yardlong beans, sliced into 3-inch long
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup cilantro
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a pot, heat the oil and DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Red Curry Mix until aromatic. Add the coconut milk then simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Add the chicken, and simmer in a covered pot for 12 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3. Add the sitaw and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the bell pepper and cilantro.