QNE Quesadillas Recipe
Prepare this dish as pica-pica or a tasty merienda!
- 1 kg beef, tenderloin
- - salt, to taste
- - pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup tomato, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup onion, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- 12 pc flour tortilla (6")
- 1 cup melting cheese, grated
- 1 cup sour cream, for drizzling
Cooking Tools Needed
- Grill Pan
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Season beef with salt and pepper.
2. Pan-grill the beef then brush with butter when cooked. Cut into strips. Set aside.
3. To make salsa, mix all the ingredients in a bowl then set aside.
4. Spread the DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce onto the flour tortilla.
5. Add sliced beef, salsa, and cheese. Top with another piece of tortilla.
6. Heat a dry pan and put the sandwiched tortillas. Heat on both sides for about 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream.
Lusog NotesThis QNE Quesadillas recipe is high in calcium which is important for bone health. It is also a source of vitamin A that helps in wound healing and helps protect from infections.
Chef's TipAfter grilling the beef, allow it to rest for 15 minutes before slicing so that the juices will not run out and the beef will stay moist.
You also might be interested in
Turon Espesyal Recipe
Trust us, guests won't be able to stop snacking on this decadent Pinoy treat!
Cucumber Salad Recipe
A sweet and tangy appetizer your family will surely love!