Potato Boat Pizza Recipe
Here's a fun twist to your favorite pizza.
- 500 g potato skin, frozen, approximately 12 pieces
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 6 slice bacon, sliced, fried until crunchy
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, cut into cubes
- 1 cup cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
1. Bake or toast potato skin in oven toaster for 3 minutes. Spread DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet Style Pizza Sauce, and sour cream on top, then top with remaining ingredients.
2. Bake for another 3 minutes.
Lusog NotesThis Potato Boat Pizza snack recipe contains calcium which helps maintain healthy bones and teeth. Calcium is also important in blood clotting and in the development and function of the nervous system.
Chef's TipIf frozen potato skins are unavailable, you can use whole potatoes by cutting it lengthwise then boiling it and scooping out the potato flesh, leave 1/4-inch of potato from the skin so that the potato can hold its shape. You can use the flesh for making mashed potatoes.
You also might be interested in
Fruit Roll-Ups Recipe
Try these fruit roll-ups for your next snack. Keep some stored in the refrigerator for your next craving.
Fiesta Choco Balls Recipe
Treat yourself to this chocolate delight with a yummy burst of fruit!
Baked Squid Spaghetti Recipe
Your next party must-have dish with a seafood twist.