Pasta Carbonara Recipe
Cooking carbonara is now made simpler with this quick recipe!
- 125 g bacon, sliced
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup button mushroom ,canned , sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, red , sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE carbonara sauce (200g)
- 1/3 cup milk ,evaporated
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 Tbsp pepper,black
- 1 pcs egg yolk
- 1 pack DEL MONTE spaghetti (175g)
- 3 Tbsp cheese,grated
- 1 Tbsp parsley ,chopped(optional)
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Cook the bacon for 10 minutes or until brown and crunchy. Set aside bacon.
2. In the same pan, sauté mushrooms until browned then add onion and sauté until aromatic. Add DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce, evaporated milk, and butter. Season with salt and pepper then simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Scoop a portion of sauce into the egg yolk and mix. Return to sauce and turn off the heat. Add cooked pasta, bacon, cheese, and parsley, if desired.
Lusog NotesThis pasta dish contains protein which is essential for the growth, maintenance and repair of body tissues.
Chef's TipThe method of adding a portion of hot liquid into the eggs before adding it all into the pot is called tempering or slowly raising the temperature of the eggs so that it does not curdle or turn into scrambled eggs.
You also might be interested in
Classic Style Carbonara Recipe
Want to learn how to make great carbonara? Here's an easy recipe!
Beef Misono Carbonara Recipe
Enjoy your favorite Japanese Beef Misono with a twist of creamy Carbonara!
Beef Salpicao Carbonara Recipe
Simple ingredients and a few minutes are all you need!