Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Make this special dish with a few simple ingredients!
Categories Main Dish, Pork, Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time18 mins.
Number of Servings 10
- 750 g pork, lomo/tenderloin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet & Sour Mix (57g), dissolved in 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 Tbsp butter
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Season pork with salt and pepper. Brown the pork evenly on all sides.
2. Add the dissolved DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet & Sour Mix. Cover the pan and simmer until the pork is cooked.
3. Add the orange marmalade and butter. Simmer for 3 minutes.
Lusog NotesThis dish is a source of vitamins A and B1. Vitamin A is great for the skin and for stronger immunity while vitamin B1 supports normal growth and helps the body in converting food to energy.
Chef's TipDo not overcook the pork. Pork tenderloin is a lean cut of meat and will dry out when overcooked.
You also might be interested in
Mango Melon Shake Recipe
Beat the heat with this refreshing fruit tandem!
Chili Calamansi Ketchup Dip Recipe
Your own specialty sauce for calamares at home!