One Pot Chicken Pastel Recipe
This Chicken Pastel is so easy, you only need one pot!
- 3/4 cup bell pepper, red, cut diagonally
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced into quarters
- 300 g chicken, thigh fillet, cut into cubes
- 1 cup chicken sausage, vienna, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, canned
- 1 cup green peas
- 6 cup water
- 1 1/2 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni (400g)
- 2 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1 cup cheese, processed, grated
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a pot, mix all ingredients except DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce, cheese, margarine, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
2. Once the macaroni and chicken are cooked, add DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce, cheese, margarine, salt and pepper. Simmer for 2 minutes then turn off heat. Serve.