Ketchup Pesto Recipe
Take your fried dishes to the next level with this dipping sauce!
Categories Vegetable, Del Monte Condiments, Sauce
Preparation Time5 min.
Cooking Time5 mins.
Number of Servings 5
- 1/3 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 8 pc basil, fresh
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp parsley, snipped
- 1/3 tsp garlic, sliced
- 1/4 tsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Mix DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup with ingredients then blend in a blender until ingredients are crushed.
2. Combine with DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar and white pepper. Best served with fried chicken.
Lusog NotesDid you know that basil is a good source of vitamin K? Vitamin K plays a role in blood clotting and in bone health.
Chef's TipRemove excess breadcrumbs by tapping the chicken after coating. Excess crumbs will burn in the oil while frying.
You also might be interested in
Fruits For the Gods Recipe
The gods will surely love this heavenly treat, filled with yummy tropical fruit bits.
Barbecue Pork Burger Recipe
A flavorful way to enjoy everyone's favorite burger.