This piña-level up gising-gising recipe is a great dish to eat on its own or as a perfect side to grilled meats.
- 1 1/4 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1/4 cup bagoong alamang, sautéed
- 200 g pork, ground
- 1 pc siling labuyo, chopped
- 430 g Baguio beans, sliced thinly
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix (40g), dissolved in 1/4 cup water
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Wooden Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté garlic and onion in oil. Add bagoong and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add pork and sili. Sauté until pork is lightly browned. Add Baguio beans and DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits with syrup. Simmer until beans are almost cooked. Stir occasionally.
3. Add DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gata Mixture. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Lusog NotesThis dish is a source of calcium that is necessary for bone growth and development. It is also source of Vitamin B1 that helps convert food into energy.
Chef's TipCook the Baguio beans until it turns a bright green color. At this point, taste a piece of green bean, it should be crisp and should not have a starchy taste. If it does, cook for an additional 1 - 2 minutes.
You also might be interested in
Oxtail Stew Recipe
Try our easy, hearty version of a traditional stew.
Fruity Monggo Buchi Recipe
A burst of fruity flavor in your classic buchi.
Pineapple Coconut Bread Pudding Recipe
Add a tropical twist to the usual bread pudding.