Fruitylicious Ice Scramble Recipe
Your childhood comes back as you mix up this fun dessert for your kids!
- 1 cup milk, evaporated
- 1/2 cup sugar, white
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sweetened Mango Juice Drink (240ml)
- 1 cup sago, white, cooked
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 Tbsp sugar, white
- 11 cups ice, crushed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Combine milk, sugar, and DEL MONTE Sweetened Mango Juice Drink. Chill.
2. Simmer sago in fruit cocktail syrup with 1 tablespoon of sugar for 2 minutes. Drain. Chill.
3. Fill glasses with 3/4 cup crushed ice. Pour with 1/4 cup milk and juice mixture. Top with 1 tablespoon sago and 2 tablespoon DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Serve immediately.
Lusog NotesThis recipe contains vitamin C which is important for the normal structure and functioning of body tissues. Vitamin C also helps fight common infections.
Chef's TipStore-bought cooked sago is unflavored. Simmering in syrup and sugar infuses the sago with a sweet and fruity taste.
You also might be interested in
Maja Jubilee Recipe
Add a modern twist to a traditional treat with this new take on Maja Blanca!