Fruity Choco Gelatin Recipe
Here's a simple dessert that you can prepare ahead for a truly memorable meal.
- 1 1/3 Tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups milk, evaporated
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2/3 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pandan flavor
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 43 g chocolate milk, bar, melted
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Mix together gelatin and evaporated milk. Stir to dissolve gelatin. Set aside.
2. In a sauce pan, combine cream and condensed milk. Heat to blend well.
3. Add gelatin mixture. Heat for 5 minutes or until gelatin is dissolved. Turn off heat, then add to the vanilla extract and pandan flavoring.
4. Pour in ice cube tray. Disposable plastic cups or empty bottles can also be used as mold. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Cool slightly. Chill then unmold. To serve, drizzle melted chocolate on top.
Lusog NotesThis dessert contains calcium that helps in bone development and also helps muscles, such as the heart, work properly.
Chef's TipWater is the biggest enemy of chocolate. When water touches chocolate, the chocolate hardens and curdles. Make sure that when working with chocolate, it does not come into contact with water.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Cream of Clam Soup Recipe
A hearty clam soup that's sure to be comforting on a rainy day.