Fried Shrimp Balls Recipe
This sauce-sarap recipe makes a great appetizer or snack!
- 350 g shrimp, shelled and chopped
- 150 g singkamas, chopped, squeezed
- 2 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 4 stalks kinchay, chopped
- 1/3 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 pc egg, separate yolk from white
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 7 slices bread, white loaf, diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Combine all ingredients except egg white and bread. Season with salt and pepper. Form every 1/2 tablespoon of mixture into balls. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Dip each ball in egg white and roll in bread. Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve.