Fish Burger Recipe
Enjoy a healthier burger with this yummy recipe.
- 250 g maya-maya fillet, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 1 cup gabi, boiled and mashed
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 pc chicken bouillion cube, crumbled
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (227g), drained, reserved syrup
- - reserved pineapple syrup
- 1/2 tsp margarine
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp sugar, white
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sprinkle fish with calamansi juice. Combine with the rest of the ingredients for burger except pineapple. Mix thoroughly.
2. Divide mixture into 4 portions form each portion into two patties. Put a slice of DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple on half patty. Cover with another half patty. Fry until golden brown. Do the same with the remaining mixture. Set aside.
3. Pineapple Sauce: Combine all ingredients. Simmer until thick.
Lusog NotesThis dish is a source of protein, which is essential in growth and development. Protein also helps build and repair body tissues.
Chef's TipThe mashed gabi serves as a binder that will help keep the burgers together and also as an extender to the fish.
Del Monte Pineapple Slices 227g
You also might be interested in
Adobo Pasta Recipe
Enjoy the classic flavors of Adobo with spaghetti!