Fiesta Panna Cotta Recipe
Your favorite restaurant-style dessert can now be made at home!
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/2 cup milk, evaporated
- 3 Tbsp sugar, white
- 2 1/2 tsp unflavored gelatin, dissolved in reserved syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained and chilled, reserve syrup
Cooking Tools Needed
- Wooden Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Using a thick-bottomed pot, heat the cream, milk, and sugar for 5 minutes over low heat until almost boiling, then add the dissolved gelatin and allow to melt. Set aside.
2. Arrange half of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail in individual cups. Keep the remaining half for garnish later. Pour lukewarm cream mixture into the cups. Allow to set in the refrigerator.
3. Garnish with remaining DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
Lusog NotesTwo servings of this Fiesta Panna Cotta dessert has vitamin C that helps wound healing and resistance to infections.
Chef's TipFor a smooth panna cotta, strain the milk mixture so that any curdled milk is strained out.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g