Fiesta Granola Layers Recipe
Fruity yogurt and granola bits to sweeten your day!
Categories Dessert, Fruit, Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time8 min.
Cooking Time11 mins.
Number of Servings 4
- 2 pcs granola bars (store bought), coarsely crushed
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained and chilled
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1/2 cup cereal
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Arrange granola at the bottom of 7 individual cups.
2. Top with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (reserve some fruits as topping) then spread a layer of yoghurt.
3. Top with reserved fruit cocktail and cereals.
Lusog NotesThis dessert contains vitamin B2 needed for healthy skin and energy production and vitamin C that helps in wound healing and the prevention of infections.
Chef's TipTo keep the crunch of your cereal, assemble only when ready to serve. The contrasting textures make this dessert more delicious.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Shrimp Ceviche Recipe
Try this recipe for a fresh appetizer or side dish.