Crunchy Hotdog Menudo Recipe
Give lumpia a tasty, Pinoy twist with this recipe!
Categories Main Dish, Pork, Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time10 mins.
Number of Servings 1
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup carrot, diced
- 1 cup potato, diced
- 300 g hotdog, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Menudo Sauce (80g)
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, green, diced
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- 1/4 cup green peas, frozen
- 10 pc lumpia wrapper, each piece cut into 3 lengthwise
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté carrot and potatoes in oil for 2 minutes. Add hotdog, DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Menudo Sauce and remaining ingredients except lumpia wrapper. Simmer for 5 minutes uncovered. Set aside.
2. Wrap every tablespoon of mixture in lumpia wrapper pieces and fold in triangular shape.
3. Fry until crunchy.
Lusog NotesThis recipe is a source of vitamin A that promotes healthy skin and normal vision. Vitamin A also helps protect one from infections by making the immune system healthy.
Chef's TipThe filling should be on the dry side so that the wrapper will not fall apart.
You also might be interested in
Corned Vegetable Medley Recipe
Let the family eat more veggies with this recipe!
Fiesta Maja Espesyal Recipe
Your favorite delicacy with a fruity surprise!