Creamy Tuscan Chicken Recipe
Italian flavors work perfectly with this creamy, saucy dish.
- 500 g chicken, breast fillet, skin-on
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Season chicken breast fillet with salt, pepper, and paprika.
2. In a pan, heat oil and brown the chicken on both sides. Set aside in a tray.
3. In the same pan, sauté the mushroom until brown. Add the garlic and sauté until lightly brown.
4. Add the DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and water. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Add the all-purpose cream and mix until incorporated. Add spinach and half of parmesan cheese. Simmer for 1 more minute.
6. To serve, top the chicken with the remaining parmesan cheese.
You also might be interested in
Spicy Squid Rings Recipe
This classic Korean squid dish is now quick and easy to make.
An egg-citing recipe that's great for any time of the day!