Corned Beef Guisado Recipe
An all-time favorite made even better
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, sliced
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp DEL MONTE Tomato Paste (70g)
- 1 can corned beef (260g)
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups rice, cooked 1 cup potato, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, green, cut into chunks
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In a pan, heat the oil and sauté the onions and garlic until aromatic.
2. Push the onions and garlic to one side of the pan then add DEL MONTE Tomato Ginisa. Sauté for 1 minute. Add corned beef, water, and potatoes. Simmer covered until the potatoes are cooked.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Add the bell peppers and sauté for 1 minute.