Chunky Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
Chunky on flavor and nutrients!
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 250 g chicken, ground
- 100 g chicken ham, cooked and cut into strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar, white
- 1/2 cup chicken sausage, vienna, (or hotdog), drained and sliced diagonally
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté garlic, onion, ground chicken and ham in butter. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce, salt and sugar. Bring to a boil and turn down to simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add sausage and simmer for another 2 minutes.
3. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese.
Lusog NotesThis Chunky Chicken Spaghetti recipe is a good source of protein that is needed for growth, development and the repair of body tissues. Protein is also necessary for the regulation of body processes.
Chef's TipTo bring out the flavor of the meat, make sure to properly brown it while sautéing before adding any liquid.
You also might be interested in
Adobo Pasta Recipe
Enjoy the classic flavors of Adobo with spaghetti!