Choco Cheese Bites Recipe
Your kids will love this fun dessert that's made healthier with the fruity goodness of Del Monte Fruit Cocktail.
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose cream
- 3 pack chocolate cream cookies, separate cookie and reserve filling
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 3 Tbsp candy sprinkles
Cooking Tools Needed
- 12" x 8" Rectangular Pan
- Wooden Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Mix cream cheese to soften, add all purpose cream and cookie cream filling. Mix well. Fold in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Chill for 30 minutes.
2. Top each cookie with 1 Tbsp of mixture. Cover with another cookie to make a sandwich. Dredge sides of cookie sandwich in sprinkles. Chill before serving.
Lusog NotesThere's more to this sweet treat than you think! It contains vitamin C that helps in wound healing and helps increase iron absorption in the body.
Chef's TipPlace the cream cheese at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes before mixing so that it will be softer and easier to mix.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g