Chicken Sandwich Supreme Recipe
Level up your usual chicken salad recipe with pineapple and cheese! It's delish!
Preparation Time30 min.
Cooking Time5 min.
Number of Servings 10
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 200 g chicken, breast, cooked and flaked
- 2 tsp pickle relish, sweet
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, white
- 1/4 tsp sugar, white
- 1 tsp onion, white, chopped and sautéed
- 2 Tbsp cheddar cheese (optional), diced
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Chill. Serve as sandwich filling.
Lusog NotesDid you know that pineapple contains manganese that may help in the formation of tissues, bones and normal skeletal growth? This Chicken Sandwich Supreme recipe also has fiber that helps cleanse the body.
Chef's TipFor the cooked chicken, it is best to use grilled or roasted chicken which will have more flavor than boiled chicken.
Del Monte Pineapple Chunks 227g
You also might be interested in
Butter Chicken Recipe
Excite your tastebuds with this sauce-special Indian dish.