Chicken Guisantes Recipe
A simple yet satisfying chicken stew.
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 500 g chicken, breast fillet, cut into 2-inches cubes
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp liquid seasoning
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, cut into 1 x 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup green peas
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1 In a pan, heat oil then pan-fry chicken in batches. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, sauté onion and garlic until aromatic.
3. Add the DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and water. Season with salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, and liquid seasoning.
4. Return the chicken and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add bell peppers and green peas then cover.
6. Plate and serve.