Chicken Carrot Spaghetti Recipe
Chicken and grated carrots add texture to this dish.
Categories Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time15 min.
Cooking Time15 mins.
Number of Servings 4
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp onion, red, chopped
- 90 g chicken, thigh fillet, diced
- 1/2 cup carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté garlic, onion, chicken, and carrots. Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce, water and salt to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Pour sauce and mix with DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese.
Lusog NotesThis Chicken Carrot Spaghetti dish is a smart way to make your kids eat vegetables! It is high in vitamin A that maintains eye and skin health and reinforces the immune system.
Chef's TipUse the big-slotted grater when grating the carrots. The coarser shreds of carrots will add texture to the sauce.
You also might be interested in
Creamy and Cheesy Pork Menudo Recipe
Find out our sauce-sarap twist to the classic Menudo!