Chicken Bulgogi Recipes
This tasty Korean classic has never been this easy to prepare!
- 1 sachet DEL MONTE Quick n Easy BBQ Marinade (80ml)
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 500 g chicken, thigh fillet
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 cups lollo rosso lettuce
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Grill Pan
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cup
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Mix DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Barbecue Marinade, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil. Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Grill the chicken then slice into strips. Set aside then sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds on top.
3. Wrap the chicken in lettuce leaves.
Lusog NotesThis recipe provides protein which is important, maintenance and repair of body tissues. Protein also helps in the regulation and maintenance of the body's fluid balance.
Chef's TipAlways marinate meats inside the refrigerator so the meat stays fresh. Placing meats at room temperature speeds up the growth of harmful microorganisms that may cause food borne illness.
You also might be interested in
Del Monte Paella Recipe
Learn how to make delicious paella, the Del Monte way!