Chicken and Mushroom Pasta Recipe
All you need is a few ingredients and 15 minutes!
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 200 g chicken, thigh fillet, remove skin, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned, each cut into two
- 1/3 cup basil, fresh, torn
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
1. Sauté garlic, chicken, and mushroom in olive oil for 5 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes. Add basil. Remove from flame.
3. Toss pasta with half of cheese. Pour sauce over pasta. Top with remaining cheese.