Cheese Sticks Recipe
The perfect merienda snack with a crunch!
Categories Appetizer, Del Monte Condiments
Preparation Time5 min.
Cooking Time17 mins.
Number of Servings 2
- 50 g cheese, processed, cut into 24 sticks
- 12 pc lumpia wrapper, each piece cut into 2
- - water, for sealing
- 1/2 cup oil, for frying
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Wrap a stick of cheese in lumpia wrapper. Damp edges with water to seal.
2. Fry in hot oil until golden brown.
3. Serve with DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup.
Lusog NotesThis recipe provides you with a source of calcium that is important for bone health. Calcium also plays a role in nerve transmission and helps muscles contract.
Chef's TipFor perfectly fried cheese stick, make sure the oil is hot by dropping a piece of extra lumpia wrapper in the oil. The oil should sizzle and bubble right away.
You also might be interested in
Skillet Beef Rice Recipe
This flavorful fried rice is too good to resist!
Thai Pineapple Cucumber Salad Recipe
Now you can recreate this Thai appetizer at home.