Cheese Pimiento Carbonara Recipe
Everybody loves cheese! Cheese pimiento makes a perfect pair for Carbonara.
Categories Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time5 mins.
Number of Servings 4
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/2 cup melting cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 Tbsp pimiento, canned, chopped
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (200g), cooked
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Pour DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce into a pan.
2. Mix in the cheese, water, and pimiento then simmer until the cheese melts. Top over the cooked macaroni then garnish with parsley.
Chef's TipIf canned pimentos are not available, you may use fresh red bell peppers that have been roasted and peeled.
Del Monte Carbonara Sauce 200g
Del Monte Elbow Macaroni 1kg
You also might be interested in
Serve these rolls as an afternoon snack for your kids or finger food for your next party.