Cheese Pimiento Carbonara Recipe
Everybody loves cheese! Cheese pimiento makes a perfect pair for Carbonara.
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/2 cup melting cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 Tbsp pimiento, canned, chopped
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (200g), cooked
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Pour DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce into a pan.
2. Mix in the cheese, water, and pimiento then simmer until the cheese melts. Top over the cooked macaroni then garnish with parsley.
Chef's TipIf canned pimentos are not available, you may use fresh red bell peppers that have been roasted and peeled.
You also might be interested in
Serve these rolls as an afternoon snack for your kids or finger food for your next party.