Celebration Pasta Recipe
Here’s a great way to make celebrations more special!
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 cup milk, evaporated
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/3 cup garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 750 g chicken, breast fillet, cut into strips
- 1 1/3 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 3 pc beef franks, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 1 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
Cooking Tools Needed
Cooking Skills Needed
1. White Sauce: Melt margarine in pan. Add in all-purpose flour. Add milk gradually while stirring. Allow to simmer until thick.
2. Heat pan with oil, saute garlic, onion, chicken, mushrooms and beef franks. Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce, bell pepper, water, chicken bouillon cube, and salt. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
3. Blend in white sauce and cheese.
4. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with green onions.