Birthday Spaghetti Recipe
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, chopped
- 250g pork, ground
- 250g hotdog, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (900g)
- 1/2 cup water
- 11 pc egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp sugar, white
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 1/2 pc pork bouillon cube
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- 1 cup cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Heat oil over medium heat then sauté garlic and onion until aromatic. Add the red bell pepper and sauté for 1 minute.
2. Add the ground pork then sauté until lightly browned. Add the hotdogs then sauté for 1 - 2 minutes.
3. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce and water then season with sugar, salt, pepper, pork bouillon cube, and soy sauce. Stir, cover the pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese.
You also might be interested in
Chicken Cacciatore Pasta Recipe
Flavors of Italy in one heartwarming chicken pasta dish.
Ham and Mushroom Pasta Recipe
The kids will surely love the classic flavor of this pasta dish!
Osso Buco Pasta Recipe
Impress your family at your next gathering with this pasta recipe.