Beef Taco Recipe
Prepare tacos in a flash with this easy recipe.
Categories Main Dish, Beef, Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time10 min.
Cooking Time11 mins.
Number of Servings 6
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 200 g beef, ground
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- - salt, to taste
- - pepper, to taste
- 6 pc taco shells
- 1/3 cup tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 cup lettuce, shredded
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté onion and beef. Cook until browned. Add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Sauté for 2 more minutes. Set aside.
2. Bake taco shells in a preheated oven at 350°F for 3 minutes or in oven toaster for 2 minutes. Fill each shell with sautéed mixture, tomatoes, cheese, and lettuce. Serve.
Lusog NotesThis Beef Taco dish is a source of protein that is needed for growth and development. It also has calcium for bone health and niacin that helps maintain normal structure of the skin.
Chef's TipToasting the taco shells helps it to crisp up, giving the dish a nice mouthfeel.
You also might be interested in
Spicy Squid Rings Recipe
This classic Korean squid dish is now quick and easy to make.