Baked Spaghetti with No Prep Cheese Sauce Recipe
Try this hearty spaghetti dish your family will surely savor.
- 2 Tbsp margarine
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 100 g beef, ground (or ground pork)
- 1 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, diced
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 1 cup melting cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 pcs egg, beaten
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 7 x 7-inch pan.
2. Sauté garlic, onion, beef, and bouillon cube in margarine. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce and bell pepper. Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti and half of cheese.
4. Arrange in baking pan. Pour eggs on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes.