Pine-Sit Habhab Recipe
Try this pancit dish with a pineapple twist!
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 250 g pork, liempo, sliced into wide strips
- 1 cup sayote, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup snap peas/chicharo
- 2/3 cup carrot, cut into strips
- 100 g pechay Tagalog
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup onion, red, sliced
- 100 g pork liver, sliced
- 100 g shirmp, shelled, keep tails intact
- 3 cups meat broth
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- pepper, to taste
- 2 pouches DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g), drained, reserve syrup
- 250 g miki Lucban
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Sauté Pan
1. Heat pork belly in pan with oil. Cook until pork is browned and oil is extracted. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, stir fry sayote, chicharo and carrot for 1 minute. Add pechay. Remove from heat. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, sauté garlic, onion, liver, and shrimps for 2 minutes.
4. Add broth, soy sauce, and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
5. Add pork, half of vegetables, DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, and miki. Cook while stirring until the noodles absorbs the broth.
6. Transfer to serving plate. Top with remaining vegetables.