Tapa Carbonara Recipe
A breakfast fave gets a delicious pasta twist!
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 pack beef tapa, store-bought (480g), sliced into thin strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
1. Sauté garlic in oil until aromatic. Add the tapa and sauté until the tapa is browned.
2. Pour in the DEL MONTE Carbonara sauce.
3. Mix the sauce then add water. Let it simmer for 3 minutes. Pour over the cooked pasta and serve.