Cheesy Macaroni Recipe
Try this easy version of everyone's favorite mac and cheese!
Categories Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time5 min.
Cooking Time25 mins.
Serving Size 11
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 4 cup water
- 2/3 cup milk, evaporated (370ml)
- 1 1/4 cup melting cheese, coarsely grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Melt margarine in pan. Add raw DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni, DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, salt, and pepper. Cook while stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add water. Allow to boil, then lower heat and simmer for 12 minutes. Stir in milk and cheese. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally until cheese melts.