Seafood Casserole Recipe
Delicious seafood come together in this baked dish!
- 100 g tuna, fillet, cut into chunks
- 100 g squid, ink sac removed then sliced
- 5 pcs shrimp, shelled, tails intact
- 1/2 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 1/4 cup milk, evaporated (370ml)
- 1/2 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (200g), cooked
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, diced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 cup green peas, frozen, cooked
- - salt, to taste
- 3 Tbsp breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup margarine
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
1. Sprinkle fish, squid, and shrimps with calamansi juice, salt, and pepper. Set aside
2. Heat milk and chicken bouillon cube until bouillon cube is dissolved. Combine with DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni. Set aside.
3. Sauté mushrooms, celery, bell pepper, and seafood in oil for 5 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, peas and salt to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes. Combine with DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni. Transfer into greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
4. Mix together last three ingredients. Sprinkle over macaroni. Bake uncovered in preheated oven at 350'F for 20 minutes.