Fruit Roll-Ups Recipe
Try these fruit roll-ups for your next snack. Keep some stored in the refrigerator for your next craving.
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 18 pcs lumpia wrapper
- 2 pcs egg, beaten
- 2 cups breadcrumbs, japanese
- 2 cups oil, for deep-frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Spoon
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
1. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well.
2. Fold in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Set aside.
3. Wrap every tablespoon of cream fruit mixture in lumpia wrapper. Seal edges with beaten eggs. Then dip in eggs and roll in breadcrumbs to coat all sides.
4. Deep-fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g