Chicken Tortilla Pizza Recipe
Using a tortilla instead of pizza dough turns this into a light and savory appetizer the family will love.
Categories Appetizer, Chicken, Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time5 min.
Cooking Time35 mins.
Serving Size 8
- 200 g chicken, breast fillet
- - salt, to taste
- - pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup basil, fresh
- 2 pc flour tortilla (6"), large
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- 100 g tomato, fresh, sliced into rings
- 100 g melting cheese, coarsely grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Grill Pan
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Pan/charcoal-grill or pan-fry until both sides are cooked. Slice into strips.
2. Toast both sides of flour tortillas in heated pan for 1 minute. Spread one side of the tortilla with DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce. Top with chicken, tomatoes, basil, and cheese.
3. Heat until cheese melts. Slice and serve.