Chicken Pineapple Pandan Recipe
Here's a favorite Thai dish with a tangy twist. Our Chicken Pineapple Pandan recipe is guaranteed to make you smile.
- 1 kg chicken, thigh and leg, cut into serving portions
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 Tbsp coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp patis
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ginger, grated
- 2 Tbsp reserved pineapple syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (227g), drained, cut each piece into 3, reserve syrup
- 7 pc pandan leaves
- 1 tsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 pc siling labuyo, sliced
- 1 Tbsp sugar, white
- - reserved pineapple syrup
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Chili Sauce (325g)
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
1. Marinate chicken for 2-3 hours in refrigerator. Drain.
2. Put a piece of DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple over a piece of chicken then wrap in pandan leaves. Secure with toothpick. Steam chicken for 10 minutes, then fry, still wrapped in pandan until brown. Remove toothpicks. Set aside.
3. Simmer DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar, sili, sugar, and remaining reserved pineapple syrup for 5 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Chili Sauce. Allow to simmer for another 2 minutes. Pour over chicken.