Pineapple Waffle Recipe
Give your breakfast a fun, pina-level up twist!
- 1 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/3 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp milk, powdered
- 2 pc egg
- 1/4 cup sugar, white
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup milk, evaporated
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- - oil, for brushing
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 1/3 cup cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, cream of tartar, and powdered milk. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs and sugar until frothy. Add butter while beating continuously. Add evaporated milk and DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple with syrup. Mix well. Blend with flour mixture.
3. Brush waffle maker lightly with oil, heat until ready.
4. Fill half of the waffle maker with batter. Arrange cheese and chocolate chips on top, cover with waffle mixture. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
Lusog NotesTwo servings of this dish give you a source of calcium which is needed for bone health, and of vitamin B2 that helps keep the skin, eyes and nervous system healthy.
Chef's TipFor variety, you may opt to drizzle strawberry syrup then top with pineapple tidbits.
Del Monte Pineapple Crushed 227g
You also might be interested in
Saucy Cheesy Spaghetti Recipe
Kids love it cheesy! Delight them with this yummy recipe.