No-Bake Cake Pops Recipe
This fun recipe is so easy, even kids can do it.
- 3 cup store-bought, moist chocolate cake, crumbled
- 3 cup butter cake, store-bought, crumbled
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 500 g chocolate, white, chopped
- 500 g chocolate, dark, chopped
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanuts, roasted
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Materials
Cooking Skills Needed
1. In two separate bowls, crumble the cakes until they resemble coarse crumbs.
2. To each bowl, add half of the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and mix well.
3. Form every 1 tablespoon of the mixture into balls. If the mixture is dry, add 1 tablespoon of reserved fruit cocktail syrup until the mixture can be formed. Chill.
4. Melt the white and dark chocolate separately over a double boiler or in bowls placed on top of a pot of simmering water.
5. Dip 1 inch of the popsicle stick or lollipop stick into the chocolate mixture then insert into the cake pops.
Lusog NotesTwo servings of this delicious dessert gives you calcium for bone health and vitamin A which promotes good vision and healthy skin.
Chef's TipMake your cake pops colorful and interesting by dipping them in candy sprinkles, marshmallow, and nuts after dipping them in melted chocolate, before the chocolate cools and hardens.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Beef Belly Pot Roast Recipe
Delight tastebuds with this easy but flavorful dish.