Golden Spaghetti Recipe
Here's a smart way to get your family to eat more veggies.
Categories Pasta/Noodles, Beef, Pasta, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time15 min.
Cooking Time25 mins.
Number of Servings 9
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup onion, red, chopped
- 250 g beef, ground
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cup carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (560g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and beef. Add water, carrots, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
3. Pour sauce and mix with DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese.
Lusog NotesThis Golden Spaghetti recipe is high in vitamin A, which is helpful in keeping the immune system healthy and it is also a source of protein that is essential for growth and development.
Chef's TipAn easy way to sneak vegetables into your child's diet is adding them into dishes they already love like this beef spaghetti dish. Grating the carrots makes it easy to incorporate into the meat and sauce.
You also might be interested in
Ham and Mushroom Pasta Recipe
The kids will surely love the classic flavor of this pasta dish!
Tropical Halo-Halo Recipe
Nothing beats halo-halo on a summer day!