Gambas Guisado Recipe
Bring color to your meal time with this easy guisado dish!
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup garlic, minced
- 500 g shrimp, frozen
- 2 Tbsp DEL MONTE Tomato Paste (70g)
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Rubber Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Over low to medium heat, gently cook the garlic in olive oil until the garlic turns golden. Turn up the heat and immediately add the shrimps.
2. Add DEL MONTE Tomato Ginisa and sauté.
3. Add liquid seasoning, chili flakes, and parsley.
Chef's TipGently cooking the garlic ensures that the garlic does not burn and turn bitter.
You also might be interested in
Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe
Prepare this easy recipe for your next potluck!
Chicken Pineapple Pandan Recipe
Here's a favorite Thai dish with a tangy twist. Our Chicken Pineapple Pandan recipe is guaranteed to make you smile.
Osso Buco Pasta Recipe
Impress your family at your next gathering with this pasta recipe.