Fiesta Cream Cheese and Strawberry Trifle Recipe
A decadent dessert, perfect for date nights at home.
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream, chilled
- 5 pcs mamon, sliced into 2
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 300 g strawberry, fresh, trimmed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Beat the cream cheese with a wooden spoon or whisk until smooth.
2. Add the condensed milk and cream then mix well.
3. Layer the ingredients in a clear glass by following this order: mamon, cream cheese mixture, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, mamon, cream cheese mixture then top with strawberries.
Lusog NotesThis dessert is high in vitamin A that helps maintain eye health and promotes normal growth and development. It also provides calcium that makes bones and teeth strong.
Chef's TipA trifle is a dessert made with layers of cake, fruit and custard or cream. Show the beautiful and colorful layers of this dessert by using a clear glass container.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Fruit Roll-Ups Recipe
Try these fruit roll-ups for your next snack. Keep some stored in the refrigerator for your next craving.
Try this sauce-sarap soup from in Visayas and Mindanao
Menudo ni Mhikko Recipe
Ka-Kitchenomics Mhikko Izumi shares a recipe learned from his Nanay.