Fiesta Cookies and Ice Cream Recipe
A celebration of fruity and creamy delight in each bite! Make a batch in advance and enjoy it every time you get a sweet craving.
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained
- 1 liter ice cream, mango (or preferred flavor), slightly softened
- 30 pcs peanut butter cookies (opt. oatmeal or butter cookies)
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Mix well DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with ice cream. Cover and freeze overnight.
2. Scoop into cookies. Top with another cookie to look like a sandwich. Serve immediately. (To store and serve the following day, wrap in foil, seal and freeze overnight).
Lusog NotesThis yummy dessert provides vitamin C that not only helps resist infections and strengthen blood vessels, but also aids in the development of healthy gums and teeth.
Chef's TipTo make clean scoops of ice cream, dip the ice cream scoop in a bowl of hot water before each scoop.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g