Chunky Chicken Pasta Recipe
You don't need complicated ingredients for this flavorful pasta.
Categories Pasta/Noodles, Chicken, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time15 min.
Cooking Time25 mins.
Number of Servings 1
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 350 g chicken, ground
- 2 cup eggplant, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, cut into wide strips
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, green, cut into wide strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper, black
- 1/3 tsp basil, dried
- 2/3 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- - cheese (optional)
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté onion in oil. Add garlic then sauté until aromatic.
2. Add chicken and sauté until brown. Add eggplant and bell peppers. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Season with salt, pepper, and basil.
5. Pour and mix sauce with DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese, if desired.