Bolognese Recipe (250g)
Cook up this Italian classic the easy, Del Monte way.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, white chopped
- 1/3 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, chopped
- 250 g beef, ground, lean
- 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 1/4 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/8 tsp basil, dried
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (432g), drained
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Sauce Pot
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté onion, celery, and carrot for about 5 minutes.
2. Add beef then season with salt, sugar, and pepper. Cook until light brown. Stir in wine and simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, basil, and parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with parmesan cheese.