Bolognese Recipe (250g)
Cook up this Italian classic the easy, Del Monte way.
Categories Category/kitchenomics/Recipes,Category/kitchenomics/Recipes/Pasta or Noodles,Category/kitchenomics/Recipes/Beef
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time18 mins
Number of Servings 1
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, white chopped
- 1/3 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, chopped
- 250 g beef, ground, lean
- 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 1/4 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/8 tsp basil, dried
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (432g), drained
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Sauce Pot
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Sauté onion, celery, and carrot for about 5 minutes.
2. Add beef then season with salt, sugar, and pepper. Cook until light brown. Stir in wine and simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, basil, and parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with parmesan cheese.
You also might be interested in
Classic Caldereta Recipe
Loved by everybody, this classic recipe is definitely a must-try!
Chicken Inasal Carbonara Recipe
Transform leftover chicken inasal into a delicious spaghetti!