Barbecued Spareribs Recipe
Dig in to these mouth-watering, succulent BBQ ribs!
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (90g)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sugar, brown
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g)
- 1 1/4 Tbsp liquid seasoning
- 3/4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp DEL MONTE Sweet Chili Sauce (325g)
- 1 kg pork, ribs, cut up
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1/4 cup oil, for pan-grilling
- 1/3 cup leeks (optional), sliced
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Grill Pan
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Mix all ingredients for marinade. Pour into meat and marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Drain meat but reserve marinade.
2. Season pork spareribs with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Pan-grill in oil just to brown. Heat the reserved marinade then add the grilled spareribs. Cover and simmer until tender.
4. Top with leeks.