Tropical Halo-Halo Recipe
Nothing beats halo-halo on a summer day!
Categories Dessert, Fruit, Del Monte Fruit Cocktail, Pinoy Dishes
Preparation Time30 min.
Cooking Time1 hr. and 45 mins.
Number of Servings 8
- 1/2 cup sago, white, cooked
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve 1/4 cup syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar, white
- 8 cup ice, crushed
- 1/2 cup milk, evaporated
- 1/2 cup leche flan (optional)
- 1 cup ice cream, ube macapuno
Cooking Tools Needed
Cooking Skills Needed
1. Cook sago and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail in reserved fruit cocktail syrup and sugar for 30 minutes. Drain and cool.
2. In individual glasses or cups, assemble DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and sago. Fill with crushed ice then pour milk.
3. Top with leche flan and ice cream. Serve immediately.
Lusog NotesThis Halo-halo is a source of vitamin C that strengthens the immune system. Vitamin C also helps in wound healing and helps keep gums healthy.
Chef's TipCooking the sago for the second time allows it to absorb more flavor from the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail syrup.
Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail 432g
You also might be interested in
Honey Garlic Sauce Recipe
An amazing 4-ingredient sauce recommended for your fried chicken.
Hamon Bulakenya ni Rheeza Recipe
Ka-Kitchenomics Rheeza Hernandez shares a special family recipe she’s inherited.